The Concordian International School in Bangkaew, Samutprakarn, Thailand has provided her Partial Funding Concordian High School Scholarship which is currently open for High/Secondary school students of all nationalities to study for High/Secondary School degree in the field of courses offered by the school for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Concordian International School (Concordian) is a nursery to grade 12 school located in Bangkaew, Samutprakarn, Thailand. The school educates about 830 students, (80% Thai/Chinese descendants, 20% foreigners), within the International Baccalaureate Organization programs.
It is a trilingual international school in Thailand running the International Baccalaureate program. Concordian International School offers full immersion in English, Chinese and Thai from Nursery until Grade 4, then a full English immersion program with Chinese and Thai as additional languages from Grade 5 to Grade 12.
- Course Level: High/Secondary School Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Concordian International School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the school
- Please note that the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding,
- 25%-100% tuition fee depending on the student
- The candidates applying for Concordian High School Scholarship 2019 should be commencing his/her studies for Grade 10 or 11.
- The scholarship is open both native and non-native speakers of English.
- Should have obtained required scores on the entrance exams.
- The candidate should have an excellent academic record.
- He/She should also have a strong commitment to community service and extracurricular activities.
- It is not mandatory to have knowledge of Mandarin.
- The applicants of Concordian High School Scholarship 2019 should submit academic records of last four years.
- Letters of recommendation (two) from the school counselor and a teacher.
- The candidate should submit a personal assessment and 2 short essays.
- A detailed CV/Portfolio which includes the community services or extracurricular activities of the candidate.
- A plan on student’s potential to make positive contributions to Concordian and its community.
- The Thai applicant should also submit a copy of house registration.
- Student ID cards or passports should be submitted by both Thai and overseas applicants.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the applicants of Concordian High School Scholarship is 28th February 2019.