The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University formerly Anambra State University is inviting all suitable and qualified candidates who are interested in getting admission into the school this year that the COOU Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic year is Out. Check the subject’s combination, eligibility, programme duration, and method of application below. COOU JUPEB Admission Form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2022/2023 session
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain direct entry admissions into CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY and other JUPEB -affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of five (5) Credits at maximum of two (2) sittings in at least five subjects (inclusive of English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university
The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
Option/ Field Subject Combination
- History/Literature/Chriatain Religious Studies (HLCRS)
- Arts Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)
- History/ Igbo/C.R.S (HICRS)
- History/ Igbo/French (HIF)
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- government/Economics/Geography (GEG)
- Social Sciences Literature/Economics/Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature in English/Christain Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- Biology/ Government/ CRS (BGCRS)
- Business Studies/ Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
- Management Sciences Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG)
- Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
- Agricultural Science/ Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Sciences Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Pay the application fee of N15,000.00 through remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; The invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
iii. Click on generate application invoice
Input your phone no. and submit to generate invoice
Make payment in any bank
After payment, return to the portal
vii. Click to fill application, input your RRR to proceed with the application, fill the form and attach your passport
viii. Recent color passport photograph
Submit and print your slip
Proceed to COOU JUPEB office Igbariam campus with your slip for processing.
Applicants into 2022/2023 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for relevant information.
All candidates are required to register for 2023 direct entry UTME during the programme.
iii. All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and Personal Telephone numbers.
The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combinations. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
Phone: 08037741403, 08037373569, 07033733883