Jobs in New York City – Apply for 2019 Summer Corporate Strategy MBA Intern at Turner – New York City. See job details, requirements and how to apply.
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, TCM, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
2019 Summer Corporate Strategy MBA Intern at Turner – Job Details
Location: New York, New York, United States
Job ID: 167203BR
Seniority Level: Internship
Industry: Marketing & Advertising, Information Technology & Services, Computer Software
Employment Type: Internship
Job Functions: Business Development, Sales Sales
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What will you be doing?
- Our MBA interns work alongside us to drive strategy and innovation, expand our knowledge base, and tackle challenges across media, technology and entertainment.
- To help us achieve these objectives, each of our MBA interns complete an in-depth research project throughout the course of their term with us in addition to supporting on live workstreams.
- In past semesters, MBA interns have worked across a wide range of projects covering various topics, including: – Landscape Assessments and Market Sizing for New Growth Areas; Connected Cars, ESports, Augmented and Virtual Reality, Voice Technology, Celebrity as Platform – SVOP/OTT: Marketplace Assessment and Competitive Strategic Positioning – TV Everywhere: An Analysis of the TVE Ecosystem and Consumer Experience – Telco: Marketplace Assessment and Value Chain Analysis – Accelerator/ Incubator Models – Deep Dive on Millenial / Gen Z Content and Consumption Habits – Aggregated, Multi-Platform Insights and Analytics Companies
What do we require from you?
- Must be an MBA student with at least one year of classes completed
- Previous employment experience in one or a combination of the following industries: Consulting, Media, Technology, Banking, or Entertainment
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills (structure, build and deliver)
- Ability to turn complex concepts and analyses into clear, easy-to-understand story-telling presentations
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with several deliverables under tight deadlines
- Passionate about media, tech and entertainment
- Digitally and socially savvy
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2019 program dates are June 3rd through August 9th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ***, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified applicants should click here to apply.