You can now apply for the $500 Courage to Grow Scholarship which is currently offered to high school junior/senior and college student in United States. To process this scholarship application, simply read through this page for the complete procedures on how you can apply.
The “Courage to Grow Scholarship” was created to help students realize their college dreams. The provider of this scholarship do’t want the college dreams and plans of so many young men and women to get lost in the financial shuffle. It takes a lot of determination and courage to forge ahead when sometimes it would be easier to give up.
With the “Courage to Grow Scholarship” they strive to help students achieve their higher education goals. By taking away some of the concerns such as “how will I pay for college”, students can concentrate on their education and focus on the task at hand.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For U.S. Citizens
- Must be a junior or senior in high school or college student
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or better
- U.S. citizens are eligible
- Per month $500.00 scholarship will be given to the winning candidate.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The application deadline is February 28, 2019
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP