Apply for the Current Creative Solutions Manager Internship at spotify, Stockholm, Sweden – 2019, see Job requirement, description and how to apply below.
Creative Solutions Manager Internship at spotify – Job details/Requirement
The role will be part of the Nordic Marketing team, while working closely with the local Sales and Creator teams to bring Spotify franchise programs to market. You will also have a close collaboration with the global Creative Solutions team – a group of thoughtful innovators who solve client problems in uniquely Spotify ways. The mission of the Creative Solutions team is to engage, inspire, and guide brands with data fueled creativity.
The role is based in Stockholm but travel to the Nordic markets is a must when guiding the development of culturally relevant creative solutions that are inspirational and actionable for Spotify sales teams to sell in the local markets.
What you’ll do
- Be obsessed with the Spotify platform; our data, tools, and products.
- Serve as a creative expert in internal, client specific, and industry-facing meetings and events.
- Champion creativity in advertising on Spotify, inspiring with tangible examples for how a brand can engage audiences with Spotify products.
- Be organized, outlining, coaching and maintaining leadership process for your region
- Understand the sales business, being proactive and resourceful in order to achieve sales targets
- Foster a culture of leading with insights, working closely with our data teams to highlight actionable data in our proposals
- Understand and incorporate relevant narratives into external guides for agencies, specifically in guiding creatives and content creators on how to utilize Spotify
- Generate your own creative ideas, and provide consultation to your team in developing collateral materials for sales teams
- Collaborate with Sales, Creator and Marketing leads to bring Spotify franchise programs to market
- Liaise with internal teams to develop proactive packages tailored to seasons, tentpole events, verticals, audiences and editorial content
- Present concepts to internal teams and to clients with poise and a solutions-selling approach
- Express a consistent, credible editorial voice for Spotify throughout all output; interpret brand partners’ objectives and carve out meaningful places to serve these objectives
- Build case studies, best practices and champion advertiser success across the Spotify platform
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 10 years experience within a creative role for either an agency, publisher, or platform
- You have experience in influencing people and teams of varying levels
- You have the ability to synthesize and utilize data to help craft a creative story, and you’re excited by the opportunity audio and digital offer to storytelling
- Deep understanding of and enthusiasm for creativity, music, culture, technology, and advertising
- You are experienced with working cross-functionally across multiple stakeholders, with a proven track record of working on creative and innovative solutions for brands
- You are dynamic and resourceful, able to plan for long term initiatives while also achieving and fulfilling short term business needs that make our revenue goals
- You are a compelling storyteller, at ease pitching your work to internal and external audiences
- You are advanced in Design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote
- Proficient in English language is key
How to Apply
Interested suitably qualified Applicants Should Click here to apply