The Government of Denmark has provided its $54,000 or $108,000 Crown Prince Frederik Fund which is currently open for Danish-American postgraduate citizens to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Social sciences offered by the Harvard University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The politics of Denmark function within a framework of a parliamentary, representative democracy. The Kingdom of Denmark is a constitutional monarchy, in which the Monarch, currently Queen Margrethe II, is head of state. Executive power is exercised by the Cabinet government (regeringen), presided over by the Prime Minister (statsminister) who is first among equals.
Legislative power is vested in both the executive and the national parliament (Folketinget). The Judiciary is independent, officially appointed by the monarch and employed until retirement.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Harvard University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Danish-American citizens
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Crown Prince Frederik Fund, 2019 will receive $63,500 including Health fees for Mid-Career Master in Public Administration and $54,000 or $108,000 including Health fees for non-degree studies or masters degree program.
- The candidates applying for Crown Prince Frederik Fund, 2019 should be Danish-American citizens.
- The scholarships are given in Mid-Career degree in the field of Social sciences at Harvard Kennedy School.
- The non-degree studies candidates should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent course of study.
- The candidates applying for Crown Prince Frederik Fund, 2019 are selected based on their work experience, extra-curricular activities in law, economics, political science, or management.
- The applicants will also be assessed based on their grades.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Crown Prince Frederik Fund, 2019 is September 2019.