Are you looking for data entry jobs in the USA? If yes, you are in the right place. Here you will find hundreds of legitimate data entry jobs now hiring.
You can start data entry jobs from home. I can assure you, data entry is among the best work from home jobs in the USA.
Data Entry Jobs requires you entering data or information into a computer system. Therefore, with your PC or smartphone, you can start this job and get better pay on an hourly basis.
There are so many legit data entry jobs online. With these jobs, you can work from the comfort of your home. All you need is to get the basic tools like a PC, internet services, a functional email address, and a smartphone.
Also, You can get a data entry job with little or no previous experience. Basically, you can do this job if you can read or write.
Here at Inforib Jobs, we have published so many data entry jobs for both part-time and full-time workers. We have also published so many remote data entry jobs in all locations in the United States. You will easily find this website if you search on “data entry jobs near me” on Google or any other search engines.
Data Entry job qualifications and requirements
Most companies will not require any formal education for Data Entry roles. However, there are skills that are expected in order to perform this role efficiently, and these competencies should be part of a Data Entry job description:
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career)
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work to time constraints
Data entry jobs salary
Data entry job market is very competitive. Companies pay as high as $22 per hour. The amount you can make every hour from data entry job depends solely on your profession.
According to Chron.com, the average Work at Home Data Entry Careers monthly salary ranges from approximately $3,000 per month for Customer Service/Data Entry to $3,000 per month for Front Desk Agent.
Data Entry Job Descriptions
According to Workable.com, a typical Data Entry job description will include the following responsibilities:
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Responding to information requests from authorized members
- Testing new database systems and software updates
100+ Data Entry Jobs in USA 2019
Here are the available data entry job positions in the USA right now. Simply click on each of the links below to see details about the job and how to apply.
- Data Entry Specialist Jobs at Key Resource, Getzville, NY, US
- Data Entry Specialist Jobs at Reynolds and Reynolds, Celina, OH, USA