Apply for the Current Data Science Internship At Amazon, Netherlands – 2019, see Job description, Requirement And how to Apply Below.
Data Science Internship At Amazon – Job Description
Job Position: Graduate Software Development Consultant – Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Job ID: 774372
Company: WS EMEA SARL (Netherlands)
Job Description: At Amazon Web Services (AWS) in our office in Amsterdam, we are hiring Graduate software development consultants to help our customers develop technical expertise and deliver results in key engagements, often alongside our partners.
Our software development consultants will help customers experiment with proof-of-concepts, provide guidance on AWS best practices, and help customers and partners succeed in their implementation projects. These professional service engagements focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, IoT, batch processing, big data, archiving, and disaster recovery.
AWS Professional Services engages in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
If you graduated recently, have an entrepreneurial spirit, are eager to deliver results, are deeply technical, highly innovative, and a voracious learner, we want to talk to you. This program will start in September 2019.
· Working towards a BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred.
· Educational understanding of development projects. No former full-time work experience is required.
· Experience with relational and/or non-relational databases.
· Basic experience in setting up cloud environment with AWS.
· Strong analytical skills and good IT troubleshooting skills.
· Good oral and written English.
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies.
· Knowledge of the primary AWS services such as EC2, ELB, RDS, VPC, Route53, and S3.
· Background in algorithm engineering, distributed systems, networking, or IT security.
· Experience with infrastructure as code, ops automation, and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
How To Apply
Suitably Qualified Appliciants Should Click here to apply