The Loughborough University in UK has provided her Dean’s Award for Enterprise Scholarship which is currently opened for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Programs offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program by simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Loughborough University is a public research university located in the market town of Loughborough, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England. It has been a university since 1966, but the institution dates back to 1909, when the then Loughborough Technical Institute began with a focus on skills and knowledge which would be directly applicable in the wider world.
In March 2013, the university announced it had acquired the former broadcast centre at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park which opened as a second campus in 2015. It was a member of the 1994 Group until the group was dissolved in November 2013.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Loughborough University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
Programs offered by the University
- Please be inform that the recipient of the scholarship will cover 90% of the tuition fees for the postgraduate taught programme for one year.
- Applicants for Loughborough University Dean’s Award for Enterprise Scholarship, 2019 must have obtained a conditional or an unconditional offer of a place on a postgraduate taught program.
- Candidates must complete all the sections of the form.
- Candidates applying for Loughborough University Dean’s Award for Enterprise Scholarship, 2019 must submit a description of their business idea on one page.
- Candidates are selected on the preference of dean and by the support of the senior leadership team.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Loughborough University Dean’s Award for Enterprise Scholarship in the UK is 31st July 2019.