The Durham University in UK has provided her 2019 Dean’s Scholarships which is currently open for international postgraduate students to study for Masters degree in the field of MSc programs at Business School except MSc in Business Analytics offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Durham University (legally the University of Durham) is a collegiate public research university in Durham, North East England, with a second campus in nearby Stockton-on-Tees. It was founded by an Act of Parliament in 1832 and granted a Royal Charter in 1837.
It was one of the first universities to commence tuition in England for more than 600 years and claims to be the third oldest university in England (which would make it the seventh or eighth oldest in the UK), although this is disputed.
Also Read: 2019 International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships for Applicants (Other than Australia and New Zealand) at Griffith University in Australia
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Durham University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students
Field of Study:
MSc programs at Business School except MSc in Business Analytics
- Please be inform that the recipients of The Durham University Business School’s Dean’s Scholarship will get 50% of tuition fee reduction up to £12,500.
- The successful applicants should contribute to the Durham University Business School’s marketing and outreach activity.
- The candidates applying for the Durham University Business School’s Dean’s Scholarship in the UK, 2019 should be International students.
- The applicants should be applying for MSc programs except in Business Analytics in 2019-20.
- Two full fee scholarships are given for all MSc programs.
- The candidates applying for The Durham University Business School’s Dean’s Scholarship are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for The Durham University Business School’s Dean’s Scholarship is 31st May 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,
Also Read: 2019 Griffith Remarkable Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Applicants of All Nationals at Griffith University in Australia