$2,500 Department of Corporate Information Services Scholarship for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Recipients of All Nationals at Charles Darwin University in Australia, 2019
The Charles Darwin University in Australia has provided her $2,500 Department of Corporate Information Services Scholarship which is currently open for undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD recipients of all nationals to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Information Technology offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Charles Darwin University (CDU) is an Australian public university with about 22,083 students as of 2011. It was established in 2003 after the merger of Northern Territory University (NTU) of Darwin, the Menzies School of Health Research and Centralian College of Alice Springs and it was named after Charles Darwin, the celebrated English naturalist.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Charles Darwin University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the recipient of the Charles Darwin University Department of Corporate Information Services Scholarship will get $2,500 per semester applicable for a year.
- Candidates applying for Charles Darwin University Department of Corporate Information Services Scholarship in Australia, 2019 must be enrolled either in Bachelor of Information Technology at the University.
- Applicants must be registered full-time for the duration of the scholarship to be eligible.
- Applicants for Charles Darwin University Department of Corporate Information Services Scholarship in Australia, 2019 must be new students to the course of study.
- Charles Darwin University Department of Corporate Information Services Scholarship in Australia, 2019 is granted based on the demonstration of appropriate academic by the students.
- Candidates must also show their passion, ability, and initiative in their approach to study.
- All the applicants except past and present CDU students must send proof of previous academic performance.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the Charles Darwin University Department of Corporate Information Services Scholarship in Australia is 8th March 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Also Read: BINUS World Class Scholarship for Undergraduate of All Nationals at BINUS University/ University of Bina Nusantara in Indonesia, 2019