The University of Groningen (UG) in Netherlands has provided its €1,000 Dirk Smilde Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Hebrew Bible, early Judaism and Dead Sea Scrolls offered by the university for the year 2020.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Groningen is a public research university in the city of Groningen in the Netherlands. The university was founded in 1614 and is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands as well as one of its largest. Since its inception more than 200,000 students have graduated. It is a member of the distinguished international Coimbra Group of European universities.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Groningen (UG)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Hebrew Bible, early Judaism and Dead Sea Scrolls
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Groningen – Dirk Smilde Scholarships in Netherlands, 2020 will receive EUR 1,000 per month.
- The scholarship is open to students of all nationalities.
- Must be pursuing Ph.D. or Postdoc in the field of Hebrew Bible, early Judaism, and the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- The applicant should be able to submit a letter of interest and the duration of the stay in Groningen.
- The student must have two letters of recommendation at least.
- The student must show some kind of published and unpublished work that is related to the project.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Groningen – Dirk Smilde Scholarships in Netherlands, 2020 is 15th June 2019.