Dli Past Question
These past questions are available due to the high competition in getting admission into the university of Lagos due to the increase in population of the state. Many prospective candidate were unable to do well in the post utme examination after scoring well in Jamb and they have to rewrite the examination next year. If you are one of the student in this category or this is your first time, then you do not need to bother about it anymore because we have the solution to that problem, and the solution is in having post utme Past Questions for this course.
But, you need to understand that preparation is required to get great success. Therefore, we bring you information on Dli Past Questions, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
Why you need Dli Past Question
Studying past post utme questions and answers of the university you aspire to gain admission into, is very essential to pass the examination. Aside from the fact that Post UTME past questions are likely to appear again in screening, they also inculcate in you, how the university ask her questions.
We have discovered that over the years, the University of Lagos repeats its past questions. If you get this Past question, you will be better prepared to pass the Unilag Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
How is Dli Past Question Pattern?
Dli Past Questions pattern are usually in multiple choice or objectives format. This questions get repeated yearly and can be accessed in our past questions which is compiled from each year due to it occurrence.
Sample of Dli Past Question
In question, choose the option opposite in meaning to the word underlined
1. Children at the age of ten are usually voracious
- (a) Without appetite
- (b) Very weak
- (c) Very intelligent
- (d) Very troublesome
In question, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word underlined
2. There were sporadic occurrences of smallpox in the village.
- (a) Widespread
- (b) Occasional
- (c) Sparse
- (d) Regular
Choose the option that gives the meaning nearest to that of the idiom underlined in the sentence in question.
3. He had his fingers in every pie
- (a) Told interesting stories
- (b) Loved eating the pie
- (c) Was involved in everything
- (d) Baked all the pie
In the next question, select the best option that best explains the information conveyed in the sentence
4. She opened the letter and her face fell
- (a) She looked at it closely
- (b) She started crying
- (c) She looked very surprised
- (d) She looked suddenly disappointed
Choose the option from the list given that completes the sentence in question
5. To……….. Nigerians, corruption in high places is not strange
- (a) We
- (b) Us
- (c) Ours
- (d) Ourselves
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Dli past question, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!