The Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft (Foundation of German Business) has provided her EUR 1,500 Per Month Doctoral Scholarships which is currently open for recipients of all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of All fields of study offered at state-recognized universities in Germany for the year 2019-20.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Foundation of German Business. The Foundation of German Business (Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft), called SDW for short, was founded in 1994 upon the initiative of the Confederation of German Employers’ Associations (BDA).
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: State-recognized universities in Germany
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
All fields of study
- Please be inform that the scholarships will be provided for a maximum of two years. But the candidate can extend into six months.
- The successful applicants will be receiving EUR 1,500 per month or allowance of EUR 25000 per year to a maximum of 2 years.
- Travel Allowances and Entry fee (EUR 500 each) and other grants.
- Constant Counselling, Alumni Network.
- The candidates applying can be of any nationality.
- Applicants must have a university degree and young researchers who have applied and admitted to a state or state-recognized university in Germany can apply.
- The candidates should be working towards a doctorate.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Doctoral Scholarships, Stiftung Der Deutschen Wirtschaft in Germany is 2nd April 2019.