The Leuphana University of Lüneburg in Germany has provided her €1,400 Monthly Doctoral Scholarships which is currently opened for all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of Sustainability science offered by the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Leuphana University of Lüneburg is a public university located in Lüneburg, Lower Saxony, Germany. The University of Lüneburg was founded in 1946 as a college of education (Pädagogische Hochschule). Leuphana established a unique university model within the German academic landscape that has previously received several awards. The university is designated as a foundation under public law.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Leuphana University of Lüneburg
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of Leuphana University of Luneburg Doctoral Scholarships will receive EUR 1,400 per month plus child benefit if applicable.
- Leuphana University of Luneburg Doctoral Scholarships, 2019 are open to well qualified young academics working in sustainability science or in a relevant discipline.
- The duration of the scholarships is one year but can be extended to a maximum of three years upon request.
- Applicants of Leuphana University of Luneburg Doctoral Scholarships, 2019 must not have earned a doctoral degree earlier.
- Periods with other options of financial support for a doctoral qualification before the scholarship will also be taken into consideration.
- To avail the scholarship, candidates are required to enroll in the doctoral program at the University and must also continue to actively take part in the program.
- Once the students are accepted for Leuphana University of Luneburg Doctoral Scholarships, 2019, then the application for the doctoral program must be submitted.
- Recipients of the scholarship are required to stay in Luneburg during their tenure.
- The following list of documents must be submitted:
- Informal cover letter
- CV with previous research activities and study course
- Relevant university degree certificates (simple copies) and transcripts of record with GPA in German/English
- Certificates of employment of relevant research activities
- Research proposal in two pages describing the doctoral project with reference to the respective Ph.D. profile description and linking to expertise and tentative ideas.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Leuphana University of Luneburg Doctoral Scholarships in Germany is 28th February 2019.