The University of Stirling in UK has provided her £15,950 Dorothy Nicol Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of selected nationals to study for Masters, MBA degree in the field of subjects offered by Stirling Management School for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Stirling is a UK research intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate. Since its foundation, it has expanded to have four Faculties, a Business School, a Graduate School and a number of Institutes and Centres covering a broad range of subjects.
It is ranked among the top 50 universities in the world that are under 50 years old by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and among the top 40 in the UK in the complete university guide. In the 2014 assessment of research in the UK, the Research Excellence Framework, it was ranked 5th in Scotland and 40th in the UK for research intensity. In graduate employment prospects Stirling ranks 7th in the UK in the UK in 2015 and 3rd in 2016.
- Course Level: Masters, MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Stirling
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For nationals of Botswana, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Swaziland
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by Stirling Management School
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Stirling – Dorothy Nicol Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive £15,950 towards the tuition fees.
- The applicants for Dorothy Nicol Scholarship, 2019 should be citizens of Botswana, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Swaziland.
- The candidates must have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for full-time master’s program offered by the Management School.
- The candidates applying for Dorothy Nicol Scholarship, 2019 should submit a statement on why a scholarship will help them and what are their educational aims for the five-year period after their graduation.
- Applicant should complete the standard Scholarship Form provided by the University of Stirling, ensuring that all sections are answered legibly.
- Applicant must provide a statement of at least 500 words on “why a scholarship would help you”, and “what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate”.
- The applicants will be assessed based on their academic merit and the personal statement’s strength.
- The MBA applicants are required to have a minimum of three years work experience.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Stirling – Dorothy Nicol Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 31st May 2019.