The University College London (UCL) is offering her £25,000 per year Douglas Johnson Scholarship which is currently open to undergraduate UK & EU nationals to study for Bachelors degree in the field of History offered by the institute.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
University College London (UCL) is a public research university in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is the largest postgraduate institution in the UK by enrollment and is regarded as one of the world’s leading multidisciplinary research universities.
Established in 1826 as London University by founders inspired by the radical ideas of Jeremy Bentham, UCL was the first university institution to be established in London, and the first in England to be entirely secular and to admit students regardless of their religion.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University College London (UCL)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For UK & EU nationals
Field of Study:
- Douglas Johnson Scholarship amounts to £25,000 per year.
- The award is subject to the applicant’s academic progress.
- The Scholarship is awarded to cover fees or maintenance costs.
- Applicants who hold EU or UK fee status are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must hold a letter of admission from UCL to study a full-time bachelor’s degree within the History Department.
- Selection Criteria
- Financial need of the applicant is taken into consideration.
- Candidates are required to mention their financial status int heir applications.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for University College London Douglas Johnson Scholarship is 5th July 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP