The University of Canterbury in New Zealand has provided her $2,500 Dow AgroSciences Bursary which is currently open for undergraduate of all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Chemical Engineering offered by the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Canterbury in Christchurch is New Zealand’s second oldest university. It was founded in 1873 as Canterbury College, the first constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
Its original campus was in the central city, but in 1961 when it became an independent university it also began moving out of its original neo-gothic buildings, which were re-purposed as the Christchurch Arts Centre.
The university now operates its main campus in the suburb of Ilam and offers degrees in Arts, Commerce, Education (physical education), Engineering, Fine Arts, Forestry, Health Sciences, Law, Music, Social Work, Speech and Language Pathology, Science, Sports Coaching and Teaching.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Canterbury
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all national
Field of Study:
- Chemical Engineering
- The recipients of this scholarship program will get $2,500 per annum.
- The applicants for Dow AgroSciences Bursary in Chemical Engineering, 2019 should have completed or be exempted from the First Professional examination.
- The bursary will be offered for 1 year and the holder can apply for the award again in the next year.
- The candidates applying for Dow AgroSciences Bursary in Chemical Engineering, 2019 are assessed based on their financial need, leadership potential, and social skills.
- The applicants will also be evaluated on the basis of their academic achievement, other bursaries currently held, and potential contribution to the profession of Chemical Engineering.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Canterbury – Dow AgroSciences Bursary In Chemical Engineering in New Zealand, 2019 is 31st March 2019.