This Post UTME Screening test past questions are compiled according to schools, culled from the past questions of the schools.
Please note that this screening exam past questions and answers and does not mean that the questions below are what you will see during your post UTME exam this year. As it is with post utme, some questions may be repeated or not. The essence of this is to help you know the kind of questions your school set so you can prepare well ahead of the screening exam.
It is important you get a PDF copy of the post UTME past Questions and Answers on various subjects which the students before you were tested on during post UTME exams. This is a smart way to get ready for admission.
How is Downloaded Post UTME Past Questions Patterned?
It is 100% multiple-choice format and We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years for all questions. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better.
Why you need a past questions
1. Get used to the structure of a paper and the language they use.
You’re probably already used to the vocabulary from learning in the classroom, but it’s good to get yourself familiarised with past papers so you know how everything is laid out and on exam day you don’t stress out over it.
In some exams, some extra information might be printed in the paper such as equations for sciences and mathematics, again it’s good to know where these will be in the paper.
Once you’ve done a couple of past papers you know the layout of the questions. Generally, the paper will start with lower mark questions and work up, but it’s good to know so that you don’t write an essay long answer for a 2 mark question and not have enough time for a 10 mark question later in the paper.
2. Work on your time management
If it’s possible, it’s best to practice completing the paper under exam circumstances, find a quiet spot where you won’t be disturbed. The benefits of completing the paper this way, is that you can work out how much time you will have for each question. You can even ask a parent, sibling or friend to act as an invigilator to tell you how much time you have left.
3. Understand the allocation of marks and marking scheme
From our website you can also download a marking scheme for each past paper, this way you can mark your own work and see where the marks lie.
You will understand the different types of answers that are required and can use this to structure your answers. Using the marking scheme, you can refine your answering skills and ultimately save yourself time in your exam.
Sample Biology Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Question 1. The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this.
(A) the athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid
(B) the athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race
(C) the athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race
(D) the athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
Question 2. One of these is not a continuous variation
(C) tongue rolling
(D) skin colour
Question 3. One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened
Question 4. The roots hairs are
(A) strength and support
(B) conducting liquid
(C) absorption of water and salt
(D) penetration into the soil
Question 5. The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to
(A) genetic variation
Question 6. In a cell, the genes are carried by
(A) Nuclear membrane
(B) Chromatin threads
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Post UTME Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, post utme Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck