What Is Universal Pass?
The Indian government has digitized the issuing of Universal Pass, which can be downloaded using the Telegram Bot or from the epassmsdma.mahait.org website. It is proof that you have been fully vaccinated with both doses and have completed 14 days of the waiting period. It is mandatory to carry this certificate when you visit any public places or travel by public transport.
Who Is Eligible For A Universal Travel Pass?
All Indian adults who have received both vaccines and completed 14 days after the second vaccination are eligible for the universal pass. Children do not need to apply for this certificate.
Why Is Universal Pass Required?
This QR code-based online universal pass is required for fully vaccinated people to use public transportation such as train stations, buses, airports, shopping malls, and other public places. A certificate proving that you have been vaccinated with both vaccines.
Is Universal Pass A Ticket To Travel?
A Universal Pass is not a ticket. Tickets must be purchased separately online or at the reservation desk. You will be asked to present this certificate before your Ticket is issued.
- Book Railway tickets online
- Book Bus tickets online
What Are The Documents Required For Universal Travel Pass
You can apply for and download your universal pass online, but you must carry one of the following documents when asked by authorities:
- Aadha card
- Voter ID
- Registration certificate
- Government-issued identification
- Registered Company
- Industrial paper
- Registered mobile phone number
Can The Universal Pass Be Used All Across India?
Yes, this pass can be used all over India. Initially introduced by the Maharashtra state government, it has also been adopted by the central government, so the certificate is valid in all states of India.
Is The Universal Pass Valid For Only Essential Service Workers?
Now that the third wave of Covid 19 is over, the government has allowed all citizens to travel by public transport. Passports can be made and used by anyone, not just employees of essential services.
|Universal Travel Pass
Apply Online 2022
|Maharashtra Universal Travel
Pass Registration Form 2022
|E-Pass User Manual||Download Now|
|Universal Travel Pass Establishment||Download Now|
How to Apply, Generate and Print the Universal Pass Online for the General Public?
- Install the Telegram app from Google Playstore or Apple App Store. Open the app, type “Mahagov,” and select the first option, “MahaGovUniversalPass.”
- Click Start to start the process.
- Click “Apply for Universal Pass.”
- Enter the mobile number you used on the Cowin website to receive both vaccinations.
- Enter the “OTP” sent to the registered mobile number
- Your name and registration number will appear in the gray box. Click the gray box.
- All the details of the Covid certificate will automatically appear on the screen. You have to confirm yourself and click Yes.
- Click on his PIN icon next to the search box and select a photo from your gallery. Note the 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Check if the photo was uploaded correctly. Then click Check Photos.
- Receive a final confirmation from the Cowin website with photos and all details to create your Universal Pass. Click “Check Details”
- Click “Apply for Universal Pass”
- Passport successfully generated. A link will appear in the chat box. Click this link to receive your confirmed pass.
- Click Confirm to complete the process.
- Your passport is now ready. Click Download to receive a copy of your passport. You can also take screenshots for later reference.
How To Apply For Universal Travel Pass For Your Establishment
- To apply, you must first log into the online portal at epassmsdma.mahait.org.
- You will be presented with two options to register with ‘Accommodation’ and download the guide from the home page.
- Click Company Registration. 4. A form will appear on the next page.
- In this case, all sub-branches must be filled with red marks.
- To do this, you must enter your registration number. Type of place of business, type of place of business, photo of registration certificate, etc.
- Next, you will be asked to enter your personal information.
- Eighth. You must agree to all terms before clicking the link to confirm your acceptance.
- After clicking Register, you will receive a message on your registered mobile number informing you that your registration is complete.
After Covid, all Indian citizens were required to prove they were fully vaccinated with both vaccines and completed 14 days after the second vaccination. I expected it to be carried as a tablet or digitized on a smartphone.
This pass guarantees unlimited access to public places such as shopping malls, train stations, airports, gyms, and gardens. Because of the crown, the authorities may not ask for a certificate, but the certificate has to be carried every time, which makes it superfluous. Trouble while traveling.