Are you an intending candidate and you are wondering how you will make it in the examination and obtain good grades in the exams? Would you love to participate in this year’s admission processes in any higher institution in order to gain admission and you are wondering how you would pass the Toefl exams? if yes, then we have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the Toefl Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format which will help you to achieve the dream of scoring very high so you can gain admission into this year.
TOEFL simply means Test of English a Foreign Language. And it is a test aimed at evaluating the proficiency in English of people whose language is not English. Institutes in the USA and Canada, nearly 2400 in number, look for TOEFL score for giving admission.
This past question is a combination of all the past questions and answers in pdf format and the questions are usually repeated every year.
Why you need Download Toefl Past Questions PDF
We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study it when you Toefl past questions and answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
How is Download Toefl Past Questions Pattern?
It is a computer adaptive online exam. And the candidate can appear for any working day. Also, it mainly gives emphasis on the North American or Canadian English. The thing is when you Download Toefl past questions and answers, it is in a multiple-choice question pattern and that is how your questions will be pattern in the examination.
Sample TOEFL Past Questions and Answers
Structure and Grammar — Part I
For the Error Identification questions, each sentence contains four underlined words or phrases. Select the one word or phrase that must be changed in order for the sentence to be correct.
1. Last night, the director[A] finally wins[B] the award, after being nominated [C] more than [D] five times.
(C) being nominated
(D) more than
2. Despite[A] Ed’s threats of punishments [B], none of his sons were [C] willing to help [D] him mow the lawn.
(D) to help
Structure and Grammar — Part II
In the Sentence Completion questions, one or more words are left out of each sentence. Under each sentence, you will see four words or phrases. Select the one word or phrase that completes the sentence correctly.
1. Juan quietly watches the bird _____ perches on his windowsill so he won’t scare it away.
2. Walking along the side of the road, ______.
(A) the car nearly hit me as it went by
(B) I was nearly hit by a car as it went by
(C) the car, which nearly hit me, went by
(D) it was the car that nearly hit me as it went by me
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for TOEFL Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, TOEFL Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!