Dragnet Solutions Limited Past Questions
The key to success is then you need to start practicing for the test immediately. For those candidates who don’t know Dragnet Solution Limited, Dragnet is a recruitment body that creates aptitude tests for different companies in Nigeria. That is why it is important to familiarize yourself with the test format and they end up spending too much time figuring it out on the day of the test.
Why is Dragnet Solutions Limited Past Questions
- Standing out is the major key successful people use to unlock any door. If you want to increase your chances of knowing some of the questions that’ll be set during during dragnet aptitude test, then, you’ll need to download this past questions.
- You will have more insight about likely questions that’ll be set during any dragnet screening.
How is Dragnet Solutions Limited Past Questions Pattern?
The tests are computer-based tests. And the questions are usually GSE questions. Also, usually, it comprises three sections:
- Numerical reasoning.
- Verbal reasoning.
- Abstract reasoning.
As with most aptitude tests, speed and accuracy are crucial. And you can master it by practicing with the right material. It has detailed solutions.
This is for you to get an insight into how Dragnet sets its questions. And also, it is for you to test your speed and prepare well for your next dragnet test.
Sample of Dragnet Solutions Limited Past Questions
1. Choose the one nearest in meaning to the word(s) in bracket Okibe was rusticated for his [derogatory] remark about the principal
5. Choose the word that has the same rhyme scheme’Thyme’
6. Choose the one nearest in meaning to the word(s) in bracketThere are still [virtous] women in our society today
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Dragnet Solutions Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Dragnet Solutions Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!