The ASEM-DUO has provided her DUO-Belgium/Flanders Fellowship Programme which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Masters degree degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Political and social sciences, Economy, Communication Sciences, Intercultural dialogue, Sustainability, Innovation and Health care offered at Universities of India, China, Vietnam and Korea for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application. The ASEM-DUO fellowship Programme aims to: – Promote balanced increase of student contact and exchanges between Europe and Asia.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities of India, China, Vietnam and Korea
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities enrolled at Flemish
Field of Study:
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Political and social sciences, Economy, Communication Sciences, Intercultural dialogue, Sustainability, Innovation and Health care
- The recipient of fellowship will get €650/month (with a maximum of €2.600) for Flemish applicants and €800/month (with a maximum of €3.200) for Asian applicants and additionally travel cost with a standard limit is also provided to both applicants.
- The home institution in Belgium/Flanders and the host institution in Asia should have established an academic cooperative agreement.
- The institutions, both Flemish higher education institution, and Asian partner should not expect the tuition fees for the exchanges
- The applicant of any nationality enrolled at Flemish Higher Education Institution is considered as a Flemish student.
- The applicant of any nationality enrolled at Asian host institution is accepted by the Flemish home institution.
- The student applying for the exchange should not have stayed in Belgium/Flanders before.
- Applicant must submit the completed online application form.
- Applicant must submit a copy of Cooperation Agreement between the home and host institutions.
- A copy of the passport of the applicants by uploading to the website with scanned files.
- A motivation letter should be submitted in a maximum of 2 pages in A4.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for DUO-Belgium/Flanders Fellowship Programme is 1st April 2019.
Methods of Applying