Apply for the Current Editorial Design Summer at spotify, New York, USA – 2019, See full Job Requirement And How to Apply Below.
Editorial Design Summer at spotify – Job Details
Our Editorial Design team’s mission is to drive culture and engagement amongst users and creators around the world. We craft the visual language that supports some of your favorite Spotify features.
Our team’s unique skill set combines the visual sensibilities of brand design with the systematic thinking of product design.
If you’re an excellent designer and a great collaborator with a strong interest in editorial design and music culture, this opportunity might be your calling.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with designers, engineers, writers, and researchers to create mobile and brand experiences.
- Assist the design team with research and presentations.
- Be mentored by members of our design team; learn about what we do while receiving thoughtful advice, career guidance, and honest feedback on your work.
- Participate in team meetings, workshops, and company initiatives.
- Experience life as a true Spotifier, complete with free food, swag, and ridiculously fun and passionate colleagues.
Who You Are:
- You have an online portfolio showing excellent craft and understanding of design principles, and work demonstrating a unique point of view.
- 1+ year studying graphic design, and currently pursuing degree in, or equivalent to graphic design.
- Ability to work across a wide-range of projects and various types of disciplines.
- Curiosity and passion for music, culture, and design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and other digital design tools.
- Bonus points for motion, illustration, photography, and prototyping skills.
How To Apply:
Suitably qualified appliciants should Click here to Apply