This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Ekiti State University EKSU 2021/2022 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status. Kebbi State University of Science and Technology. The procedures on how to check the admission list is posted here. Dollar to Naira Rate
This is to inform all prospective students of the Ekiti State University that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates for 2021/2022 session. The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded on the school portal. Npower Recruitment
See the procedure to check your admission status below:
- Log in to https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/check_admission.php
- Enter session as 2021/2022
- Enter Application as “UTME” EKSU Admission List
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username
- Click on check Admission status
- Your Admission status will be delivered as a PDF.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
1. Print a copy of this admission slip and follow the instructions on payment of Acceptance and School fees as shown on the website(www.eksu.edu.ng).
2. Kindly report to the Admissions Office (Academic Affairs’ Office Building) with this Admission Letter and two (2) copies of Authority to Proceed slip immediately after the payment of Acceptance Fee.
3. Return to your dashboard to pay your school fees by following the instructions displayed on the website as mentioned in ”1” above. Jamb Result
4. Proceed to your Faculty Officer, within 24 hours upon payment of school fees, for faculty/departmental screening with the original copies of your credentials and the copies of Authority to Proceed Slip already signed by the Admissions Officer. You will be given three (3) files along with the Faculty Screening Form which you must fill. The Faculty Officer will ascertain your eligibility based on University and Departmental requirements.
5. Proceed to your HoD for screening, after which you are to submit two (2) of the three (3) files containing copies of your Admission Letter, Certificate(s)/Result(s), Certificate of Origin from your Local Government, one Guarantor’s Letter, and evidence of full payment of prescribed fees as stated on your dashboard, three (3) recent passport photographs to your Faculty Officer for necessary clearance. Pounds to Naira
6. Submit the third file to the Senate and Academic Matters Division of the Directorate of Academic Affairs
All the above steps must be completed Before Matriculation.