Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Jamb Mathematics Past Questions in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Jamb Result
What is EKSU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. EKSU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers in PDF is the compilation of all the post utme questions that Eksu has given to students seeking admission into its university through the utme mode of entry to answers as part of the requirement for the offer of provisional into various programs of the school and the past question is presented in pdf format. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, EKSU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers in PDF is what every intending EKSU student needs to pass the examination well. Dollar to Naira Rate
With our original EKSU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers you are going to be coming out with flying colors smiling. This EKSU POST UTME past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
Check out some of the reasons why you should purchase the EKSU POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS. And also, see how to make payments below. Pounds to Naira
Why You Need A Copy Of EKSU POST UTME Past Questions
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already be solved with their answers arranged accordingly. Npower Recruitment
Download free EKSU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers
Yes, you can get free EKSU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year EKSU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers from us. EKSU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers in PDF
The EKSU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions.
EKSU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers SAMPLE
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
- Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
- After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation Waec Result
- Four persons accused of currency … are being held by the security agents.
Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage.
(C) used to
He did not attend the final burial…
(D) right Jamb form
- The current life expectancy in Nigeria is
- Yumu and Zabara are ethnic groups in
(A) Kebbi State
(B) Benue State
(C) Niger State
(D) Kano State
(E) Edo State
- Mr Dele Giwa was killed through a letter bomb on
(A) October 19, 1986
(B) September 17, 1987
(C) October 19, 1986
(D) September 17, 1986
(E) October 19, 1987
- The following are spices except
- Desmond Tutu was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in
- The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The
(A) athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid
(B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race
(C) athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race
(D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race. Pounds to Naira
- One of this is not a continuous variation
(C) tongue rolling
(D) skin colour
- One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened
- The roots hairs are
(A) strength and support
(B) conducting liquid
(C) absorption of water and salt
(D) penetration into the soil
- The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to
(A) genetic variation
How to Buy
The complete EKSU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers Post UTME Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for EKSU POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, EKSU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!