The fact that your admission into school does not mean you will pass the ENT101 course and that your success is secured. You still have to perform for maximum success. The importance of using Past questions in preparing for your exams cannot be over-emphasized. By using past exam questions as part of your preparation, you can find out what you already know. Only a small percentage of students in the university pass this course. Note that, the aggregate scores of candidates are the key to selecting successful students.
Question FBQ1 : The conscious process of ____ organizational objectives is known as management?
Question FBQ2 : The concept that management is required in all organizations is called____
Question FBQ3 : ____ is the individual responsible for the work of others in achieving organizational objectives
Answer: Manager Â
Question FBQ4 : Entrepreneurship is the process of establishing and ____ business
Question FBQ5 : The entrepreneur should take ____risks
Question FBQ6 : ____ is a set of favorable circumstances which create a need for a product.
Question FBQ7 : The entrepreneur should have a ____ tolerance for ambiguity
Question FBQ8 : The third function of the entrepreneur is the ____ of resources
Question FBQ9 : When an entrepreneur recognizes a problem and creates a business he said to be Internally ____
Question FBQ10 : The starting ____ for marketing is needs identification
Question FBQ11 : The non personal form of promotion involving the transmission of message to a large audience is known as____?
Question FBQ12 : ____ publication is a source of primary data
Question FBQ13 : ____ Plan is preceded by a feasibility analysis?
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for ENT101 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, ENT101 Past Questions and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck