The European Commission has provided her full funding Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degrees-European Commission which is currently open for postgraduate and PhD students to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Subjects offered at all universities Erasmus+ programme partner countries for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The European Commission (EC) is the executive body of the European Union responsible for proposing legislation, implementing decisions, upholding the EU treaties and managing the day-to-day business of the EU. Commissioners swear an oath at the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg, pledging to respect the treaties and to be completely independent in carrying out their duties during their mandate.
The Commission operates as a cabinet government, with 28 members of the Commission (informally known as “commissioners”). There is one member per member state, though members are bound to represent the interests of the EU as a whole rather than their home state. One of the 28 is the Commission President (currently Jean-Claude Juncker) proposed by the European Council and elected by the European Parliament.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: All universities Erasmus+ programme partner countries
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by university
- Please note that the Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships, 2019 covers the tuition fees, travels and installation costs, and a monthly subsistence allowance.
- The scholarship also covers full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs.
- The scholarships are offered to nationals of partner and program countries.
- The partner countries are EU and non-EU countries that have established a National Agency and which participate fully in the Erasmus+ program.
- The partner country students should not be residents nor have carried out their main activity for more than a total of 12 months in the last five years in any program country.
- The partner countries are those which do not participate fully in the Erasmus+ program.
- All non-Erasmus+ program countries are considered as partner countries.
- The applicants for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, 2019 should submit curriculum vitae, a motivation letter, and copies of university diplomas and transcripts.
- The candidates should also submit two recommendation letters, a compliance letter signed and scanned, and residence proof.
- The applicants are required to submit a copy of all the pages of the passport and a copy of the English test results.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.