The Republic of Estonia Government has provided her 500 EUR Estonian Government International Scholarships which is currently open for international students (except Estonia) to study for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Eligible courses offered by Tallinn University and University of Tartu for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Government of the Republic of Estonia exercises executive power pursuant to the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Estonia. It is also known as the cabinet.
The cabinet carries out the country’s domestic and foreign policy, shaped by parliament (Riigikogu); it directs and co-ordinates the work of government institutions and bears full responsibility for everything occurring within the authority of executive power. The government, headed by the Prime Minister, thus represents the political leadership of the country and makes decisions in the name of the whole executive power.
- Course Level: Training & Short courses
- Scholarship can be taken in: Tallinn University and University of Tartu
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all International students (except Estonia)
Field of Study:
Eligible courses offered by Tallinn University
and University of Tartu
- Please be inform that the last date to apply for Estonian Government International Scholarships is 1st March 2019.
- Estonian Government International Scholarships, 2019 is open for international students, researchers and academic staff and are provided to support participation in summer courses.
- Candidates applying for Estonian Government International Scholarships, 2019 must have been studying at a university for a minimum of one year by the time of application.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or doctoral students actively involved in their studies at foreign universities are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship recipients must reside in Estonia for the complete scholarship duration once the payment starts.
- Applicants are required to pre-register for the course before applying for the scholarship.
The applicants of Estonian Government International Scholarships, 2019 are required to submit the following documents in English or Estonian language:
- Motivation letter
- Transcripts from home university
- Proof of admission from Estonian higher education institutions (or)
- Confirmation of submission of documents required for admission
- Proof of admission from organizing institution.
- Proof of enrolment at home university with information of the level of study, the normal period of studies and progress towards the degree
- Copy of passport/ ID card.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Estonian Government International Scholarships is 1st March 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP