The East Tennessee State University (ETSU) is offering her 50% Partial Funding ETSU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship which is currently open to International undergraduate and postgraduate applicants to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of all subjects offered by the institution.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
East Tennessee State University (ETSU) is a public university located in Johnson City, Tennessee. It is part of the Tennessee Board of Regents system of colleges and universities, the nation’s sixth largest system of public education, and is the fourth largest university in the state. ETSU has off-campus centers in nearby Kingsport and Elizabethton.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: East Tennessee State University (ETSU)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International applicants (other than the US)
Field of Study:
- The recipients of International Students Academic Merit Scholarship get 50% of the tuition and maintenance fees.
- The East Tennessee State University is offering scholarships to International applicants to pursue an undergraduate or graduate programs at the University.
- The candidates applying for International Students Academic Merit Scholarship should apply for the admission before applying for the scholarship.
- The applicants should be admitted to ETSU as a full-time before the scholarship application can be reviewed.
- The candidates should have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa.
- The applicants should have a record of academic achievement.
- The undergraduate students should maintain a 2.75 GPA and graduate students should maintain 3.0 GPA for the continuation of the scholarship.
- The recipients of International Students Academic Merit Scholarship should maintain full-time status for the continuation of the scholarship.
- Candidates satisfying the following criteria are ineligible:
- ETSU bachelor’s degree program graduates continuing to a second ETSU bachelor’s degree program
- Graduate students receiving assistantship/tuition scholarship
- Recipients of any other scholarships
- Applicants of M.D. and Pharm. D. programs
- have full-time status throughout the program
- maintain a GPA of at least 2.75 (for undergraduates) or 3.0 (for graduates)
- be able to afford other fees
- reapply if they are progressing from Bachelor’s degree to a Master’s degree
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies