2019 European Talent Scholarships for EU Postgraduate and MBA Applicants at University of Barcelona in Spain
The University of Barcelona in Spain has provided her 2019 European Talent Scholarships which is currently open for EU Postgraduate and MBA applicants to study for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business Administration offered at the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Barcelona is a public university located in the city of Barcelona, Catalonia in Spain. With 75 undergraduate programs, 353 graduate programs and 96 doctorate programs to over 63,700 students, UB was considered to be the best University in Spain in the 2011 QS World University Rankings, which ranked the university 148th overall in the world.
Its subject rankings were: 74th in Life Sciences & Biomedicine, 89th in Arts & Humanities, 87th in Natural Sciences, 143rd in Social Sciences and 175th in Engineering & IT. In 2010, according to University Ranking by Academic Performance (URAP), it is the best university in Spain and 83rd university in the world.
Also Read: 2019 Monash Research Degree Scholarships for Postgraduate and PhD Applicants at Monash University in Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters, MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Barcelona
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For EU nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of University of Barcelona Business School – European Talent Scholarships in Spain, 2019 will receive a 50% tuition fee waiver.
- Applicants of European Talent Scholarships must be nationals of one of the EU countries.
- Candidates, to be eligible, must be admitted to EMBA program at the University.
- Applicants of European Talent Scholarships must possess a successful career in entrepreneur initiative, business, and innovative vision.
- Motivation letter describing their reasons to apply, professional career and excellent achievements
- A short essay in at most 500 words on “What are the main personal attributes and professional skills that a leader must have in order to become a successful top manager?”
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for University of Barcelona Business School – European Talent Scholarships in Spain, 2019 is 2nd May 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Also Read: Partial Funding CIFE Master Scholarships for Postgraduate Students of All Nationals at Centre International de Formation Européenne (CIFE), 2019