The Evonik Foundation has provided her 2019 Evonik Stiftung Foundation Scholarships which is currently for postgraduate applicants in all nationalities to study for Masters, PhD, Diploma degree in the field of all fields of study offered at universities in Germany.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Education, science and research are essential for society. Equally important are people who lead and shape it. These individuals make a key contribution to quality of life and to Germany’s strength as a centre of science and business.
By intensively supporting young researchers and doctoral candidates, Evonik helps keep it that way. We give these talented young people the opportunity to ask new questions and find new answers – and turn creative ideas into new solutions that benefit everyone.
As a foundation with close ties to our company, we are the right partners to set things in motion and shape the future. In culture, in the sciences, in environmental protection and sustainable development.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, Diploma Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities in Germany
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
All fields of study
- Please be inform that the scholarship award is EUR 250 to EUR 400 per month for Diplom or Bachelor’s/Master’s theses.
- EUR 400 to EUR 600 per month for a semester abroad.
- EUR 1,400 per month doctoral theses.
- Award for the Post-doctoral studies depends on the individual case.
- The scholarship is provided to fund the students preparing doctoral, diploma and master’s theses.
- The academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration and the candidates should have contributed with their extraordinary research projects.
- The number of scholarships available is 5 to 10 scholarships per year.
Duration of Evonik Stiftung Foundation Scholarships in Germany, 2019:
- The scholarship is provided for 6 months for Diploma or Bachelor’s/Master’s theses.
- Six months for the semester abroad.
- Two years for doctoral theses. The scholarship can also be renewed.
- One post-doctoral studies.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to submit the summary required for Evonik Stiftung Foundation Scholarships in Germany, 2019 is 15th February 2019.
- The remaining documents must be submitted by 28th February 2019.