The Bournemouth University in UK has provided her Executive Dean’s Scholarship which is currently open for postgraduate citizens of UK/EU to study for Masters degree in the field of Faculty of Media & Communication for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Bournemouth University (abbreviated BU) is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighboring Poole. The university was founded in 1992 as one of the new universities, however the origins of its predecessor date back to the early 1900s.
The university was a finalist for two prizes in British higher education – the 2009 Times Higher Education (THE) Awards for “University of the Year” and “Research Project of the Year”.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Bournemouth University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For UK/EU citizens
Field of Study:
Faculty of Media & Communication
- The recipients of this scholarship will get a 50% reduction in the tuition fees.
- The applicants should be classed as UK or EU national.
- The candidates should have at least upper second class honors degree or its equivalent in the field relevant to the postgraduate study.
- The applicants for Executive Dean’s Scholarship – Faculty of Media & Communication should have an excellent academic record.
- The candidates should be applying for a full-time postgraduate program at the Business School of the Bournemouth University.
- The candidates applying for Bournemouth University – Executive Dean’s Scholarship – Faculty of Media & Communication should submit an application outlining their academic achievements and explaining why they should be considered for the scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Bournemouth University – Executive Dean’s Scholarship – Faculty of Media & Communication is 31st May 2019.