The Radboud University in Netherlands has provided her EUR 2,500 Faculty of Arts Study Funds which is currently open for Non-EU/EEA postgraduate students to study for Masters degree in the field of Arts offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Radboud University Nijmegen is a public university with a strong focus on research located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. It was established on 17 October 1923 and is situated in the oldest city of the Netherlands. The RU has seven faculties and enrolls over 19,900 students. It was internationally ranked 156th by the QS World University Rankings.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Radboud University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens of countries outside EU/EEA
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of Radboud University – Faculty of Arts Study Funds in Netherlands, 2019 will receive EUR 2,500 which are given in ten installments over the entire academic year.
- Admitted to Masters Arts programme.
- International students outside of EU/EEA countries.
- Selected to above-mentioned scholarship programme.
- Demonstrate Financial need.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Radboud University – Faculty of Arts Study Funds in Netherlands, 2019 is 1st March 2019.