The University of Adelaide in Australia has provided her 2019 Family Scholarships which is currently open for international undergraduate and postgraduate students outside Australia and New Zealand to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of subjects offered at the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Adelaide is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia and is associated with five Nobel laureates, 104 Rhodes scholars. It is a member of the Group of Eight, as well as the Sandstone universities.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Adelaide
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students outside Australia and New Zealand
Field of Study:
Subjects offered at the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Adelaide – Family Scholarships (International) in Australia, 2019 will receive a 25% tuition fee waiver per year.
- Can be an student any nationalities except for students from New Zealand and Australia.
- Commence the study program in 2019.
- Must either be a spouse or immediate family of an existing University of Adelaide student or alumnus.
- Received an offer to study a Bachelor’s or a Master’s program at the University.
- Must be full-fee international students.
- Masters by research or PhD programs are not eligible for this scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applications for University of Adelaide – Family Scholarships (International) in Australia, 2019 are received throughout the year but it is advised to accept the admission as early as possible.