The International Fashion Academy in Paris, France has provided her 2019 Full Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of courses offered by the Institution.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
IFA Paris originated from France and we pride ourselves in our strong French heritage. Whether you choose to study in Paris, Shanghai or Istanbul, our lecturers are mostly recruited from France. This approach provides students the French fashion heritage that can be felt as you begin your studies in either school.
Having two locations also adds a different edge that mixes the classical side of fashion in Paris with the fast changing fashion and luxury world of Shanghai and the well-connected and the most strategic location for all kinds of trades of Istanbul to truly create a one of a kind learning experience.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: International Fashion Academy (IFA), Paris
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the academy
- Please be inform that the International Fashion Academy MBA Scholarships, 2019 are offered in three categories:
- Full Scholarship – 100% free tuition.
- Excellence Scholarship – 40% tuition fee reduction.
- Distinction Scholarship – 20% tuition fee reduction.
- Applicants can only apply for one of the three IFA scholarships.
- The candidates applying for International Fashion Academy MBA Scholarships, 2019 should have an excellent GPA.
- The applicants are expected to have professional experience or impressive extra-curricular activities.
- The candidates must meet the regular admission requirements.
- The applicants for International Fashion Academy MBA Scholarships, 2019 should submit a motivation letter on why are they applying for the scholarship, why should they be given the scholarship, why did they choose this program and how will it help them in achieving their goals.
- The MBA applicants should submit 3 reference letters.
- The candidates applying for the Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology and Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design are required to submit a portfolio.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for International Fashion Academy Scholarships is 15th March 2019.