Apply for Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Internship 2021. See the 4 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Embassy of Italy is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their Embassy.
Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following Internship positions below:
1.) Dietician (Intern)
2.) Medical Laboratory Scientist (Intern)
3.) Pharmacist (Intern)
4.) Nurse (Intern)
- Interested candidates must possess a recognised Degree or equivalent in their areas of specialisation from a reputable University in Nigeria or abroad with evidence of induction by the relevant Institutions.
See Other Related Jobs:
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit two (2) copies of type-written Applications with phone numbers with the following required documents:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Current Practicing License;
- Degree Certificate or Statement of Result;
- L.G.A Identification Letter;
- Birth Certificate or Oath Certificate;
- Any other relevant documents and a court affidavit indicating that the candidate has not done internship elsewhere.
The type-written Applications should be addressed and sent to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu,
Chime Avenue, New Haven,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Link to Apply: https://infoguidenigeria.com/federal-neuropsychiatric-hospital-enugu-internship/