The Federal Student Aid is offering her $5,815 Federal Pell Grant which is currently open to U.S. undergraduate nationals to study for Bachelors degree in the field of subjects offered by Educational Institutions in the US.
You can simply apply for this program by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Federal Student Aid (FSA), an office of the U.S. Department of Education, is the largest provider of student financial aid in the United States. Federal Student Aid provides student financial assistance in the form of grants, loans, and work-study funds.
Federal Student Aid is also responsible for the development, distribution and processing of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the fundamental qualifying form used for all federal student aid distribution programs, as well as for many state, regional, and private student aid programs. Each year Federal Student Aid’s staff processes approximately 22 million FAFSAs.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Educational Institutions in the US
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For US nationals
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by the University
Partial Funding, $5,815
- Federal Pell Grant is awarded to undergraduate students
- Applicants who required financial support will be considered for the award.
- Candidates who have not earned a bachelor’s or graduate degree will be considered.
- Applicants enrolled in a postbaccalaureate teacher certification program might receive a Federal Pell Grant.
- The lifetime eligibility of Federal Pell Grant is limited to 12 semesters or the equivalent.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP