Understanding any exam helps you prepare rightly for it. And past questions and answers do the trick. Studying with Federal Scholarship past questions and answers will help channel your study to the right topic angles.
Using federal scholarship past questions and answers for revision and evaluation questions are far better than reading a bunch of textbooks for the examination. Which is why it is important to get your copy of the federal scholarship past questions here. This will give you a better chance of passing.
This simply means, stay at the top of your game, and continuously stay in this space for information of the latest news around the globe. We get testimonies from past questions and we compiled it for student who are prospective candidate to use and achieve maximum success.
Why you need Federal Scholarship Board Past Questions
By using our past questions you will figure out topics that are constantly repeated by the exams body. Figuring out the popular topics is good because it will help you pass with flying colors as you are familiar with the setting of exam questions. This is not something they publicly announce or dish out to you after registering. Those who passed knew this secret and that is how they had great success.
How is Federal Scholarship Board Past Questions Pattern?
Questions will come in sections and it will draw questions from the Use of English Language, Mathematics, General Knowledge, and Current Affairs.
The Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the federal scholarship Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec result
Sample of Federal Scholarship Board Past Questions
1. Each occupation has its own …………; bankers, lawyers, and computer professionals, for example, all use among themselves language which outsiders have difficulty following.
- A. merits
- B. disadvantages
- C. rewards
- D. jargon
- E. problems. Answer: D
2. ………… by nature, Amaechi spoke very little even to his own family Members
- A. garrulous
- B. equivocal
- C. taciturn
- D. arrogant
- E. gregarious. Answer: D
3. Biological clocks are of such adaptive value to living organisms, that we would expect most organisms to ……….. them.
- A. clear – avoid
- B. meager – evolve
- C. significant – eschew
- D. obvious – possess
- E. ambivalent – develop. Answer: A
4. The peasants were the least ………. of all people, bound by tradition and by superstitions.
- A. free – fettered
- B. enfranchised – rejected
- C. enthralled – tied
- D. pinioned – limited
- E. conventional – encumbered. Answer: B
How to Buy
Click here to buy: Federal scholarship board cbt exam past questions
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!