The FirstRand Limited has provided her R825,000 per year FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship which is currently open to South African’s postgraduate citizens to study for Masters degree in the field of any subject offered at any internationally recognized university outside of South Africa.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
FirstRand Limited, also referred to as FirstRand Group is the holding company of FirstRand Bank, and is a financial services provider in South Africa. It is one of the financial services providers licensed by the Reserve Bank of South Africa, the national banking regulator.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Any internationally recognized university outside of South Africa
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For South African citizens
Field of Study:
- The FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship, 2019 offers R825,000 per year to study at an International university of their choice.
- The applicants for FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship, 2019 should be South African citizens.
- The candidates under the age of 35 will be preferred.
- The applicants who are studying overseas are not eligible.
- The candidates must return to South Africa for 5 years after the completion of the scholarship.
- The applicants for FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship, 2019 will be assessed based on their leadership ability, academic excellence, and the potential to be a destiny changer.
- Applicant must submit a copy of your ID document.
- Copy of photo of a face.
- Copy of your Matric results
- Minimum of 2 references
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship for South Africans is 21st February 2019.