Fishery Past Questions
Fishery Past Questions are for those who are offering this course in the university and it may be their first time studying an Agric course this year. You may not know how the exams will be pattern. This past questions help you want to have deep knowledge on how the exams will be set. Are you worried about what will be the main focus of study in the examination? Worry no more.
There is good news right now and in this post, you will know how you will come out with good grades in your examination.
Past questions and answers provides useful information about the questions to expect to help detect your strength and weakness in each field.
Why you need Fishery Past Questions
- This past questions and answers open you up to the pattern of the questions and it makes you to be more time conscious in the examination.
- Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
How is Fishery Past Questions Pattern?
Fishery Past Questions and Answers are pattern in multiple choice, theory and practical’s. We have compiled the questions and made it simpler for you as we have placed the exams base on the year of the examination. A lot of student who have used our past questions have given testimonies that it as helped them get their dream job.
Sample of Fishery Past Questions
Paper 1 – Theory Question
(1) (a) (i) Define the term fisheries.
(ii) Explain the two sub-divisions of fisheries.
(b) List five materials used in constructing a set net and state one use of each.
(c) Differentiate between intensive and extensive management systems of aquaculture.
(1b) (a) (i) What is capture fisheries?
(ii) Describe three methods used in capturing fish.
(b) (i) State five ways in which fisheries is important to the economy of your country.
(ii) State four common fishery organisms in your country.
(2) (a)(i) State five qualities of culturable fish species.
(ii) List four culturable fish species.
(b)(i) Explain the term fish culture facility.
(ii) List six facilities for culturing fish.
(c) Mention three fish preservation methods.
Paper 3 – Practical Question
A – Fish-meal
B – Tilapia
C – Wheelbarrow
1. (a) Identify specimens A, B and C
(b) State three uses of specimen A.
(c) Describe making specimen A.
(d) Name four other by-products of fish apart from A.
2. (a) State nine benefits of raising specimen B.
(b) Describe three management systems used in raising specimen B
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Fishery Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Fishery Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!