The Louisiana State University in US has provided her $6,864 Fleur-de-Lis International Scholarship which is currently open for undergraduate of all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of any undergraduate course offered by the University of Louisiana for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Louisiana State University (officially Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College, commonly referred to as LSU) is a public coeducational university located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
The university was founded in 1853 in what is now known as Pineville, Louisiana, under the name Louisiana State Seminary of Learning & Military Academy.
The current LSU main campus was dedicated in 1926, consists of more than 250 buildings constructed in the style of Italian Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio, and occupies a 650-acre (2.6 km²) plateau on the banks of the Mississippi River.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Louisiana State University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Any undergraduate course offered by the University of Louisiana
- The successful applicant of this scholarship will receive $6,864/semester for up to eight semesters.
- Students applying for Fleur-de-Lis International Scholarship, 2019 must be first-time freshmen (under 12 credits of college-level coursework).
- Applicants must finish a recognized secondary program comparable to U.S. high school graduation to be eligible.
- Applicants of Fleur-de-Lis International Scholarship, 2019 must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA as converted on the U.S. scale.
- A TOEFL score of at least 550 on the paper-based test, 213 on the computer-based test (CBT), or 79 on the internet-based test (IBT) or an IELTS score of 7 must be scored by the student.
- scholarship applicants must have got an ACT composite of 25+ or new SAT 1200+/ old SAT 1130+.
- Students must be admitted to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette before applying to the scholarship.
- Students must submit their current high school transcripts.
- A copy of their ACT/SAT and TOEFL scores must also be provided by the applicants.
- Students who apply from countries where English is the official language (U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Canada—except Quebec, and some Caribbean islands) need not submit their IELTS or TOEFL scores.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that he last date to apply for Fleur-de-Lis International Scholarship at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette is 20th June 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP