The FormSwift in United States has offered her $1,000 FormSwift Scholarship which is currently open for High/Secondary school and undergraduate applicants of all nationalities to study for High-Secondary School, Bachelors degree in the field of subjects offered at colleges or universities in the US for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
FormSwift offers many free legal documents for personal use. Personal forms typically do not involve more than two or three parties. These forms may be used to secure a transaction involving products or services, to set up a contract to protect a party from dispute, or to make a formal legal request.
- Course Level: High/Secondary School, Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Colleges or Universities in the US
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by the University
- Please be inform that the winner of the best business plan will be awarded a scholarship worth $1,000.
- Applicants must be a graduating senior in high school or enrolled in a college.
- Candidates who are students of Community colleges, professional colleges are all eligible for the scholarship.
- Undergraduates candidates at four-year universities are welcome to apply as well.
- International candidates including students graduating from a high school or college outside the United States are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must not be related to any of FormSwift’s staff or extended family.
- Applicants are required to create a business plan Infographic about any one of the industries mentioned.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.