The Grenoble Institute Of Technology has provided her 5000 Euros Per Semester Foundation Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Master degree in the field of Engineering Degrees offered at the institute for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Grenoble Institute of Technology (Grenoble INP) (Institut polytechnique de Grenoble, Groupe Grenoble INP and before INPG) is a French technological university system consisting of six engineering schools.
Grenoble INP also has a two-year preparatory class programme, an adult education department, as well as 21 laboratories and a graduate school in Engineering Sciences. More than 1,100 engineers graduate every year from Grenoble INP, making it France’s biggest grande école.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Grenoble Institute of Technology
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of Grenoble Institute Of Technology Foundation Scholarship will receive EUR 5,000/semester for up to two semesters.
- Micro & Nanotechnologies for Integrated Systems – Nanotech
- Master in Sustainable Industrial Engineering – SIE (Grenoble INP – Génie Industriel)
- Master of Science in Hydraulic Engineering (Grenoble INP – Ense3)
- Master in Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings (Grenoble INP – Ense3)
- Master Geomechanics Civil Engineering and Risks – GCER (Grenoble INP – Ense3)
- Master of Science in Informatics at Grenoble – MoSIG (Grenoble INP – Ensimag)
- Master of Science in Industrial and Applied Mathematics – MSIAM (Grenoble INP – Ensimag)
- Master of Science in Security, Cryptology, and Coding of Information Systems – SCCI (Grenoble INP – Ensimag)
- Master Erasmus Mundus Functionalized Advanced Materials and Engineering – FAME (Grenoble INP – Phelma)
- Master of Science in Materials for Nuclear Energy – MaNuEn (Grenoble INP – Phelma)
- Biorefinery: Bioenergy, Bioproducts & Biomaterials
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applicant must apply for the above-mentioned program before 28th February 2019 to be considered for Grenoble Institute Of Technology Foundation Scholarship.