The Church Hill Classics has provided her partial funding Frame My Future Scholarship Contest which is currently open for high-secondary school, undergraduate and postgraduate residents of US to study for High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of creative arts or poetry offered at schools and universities in US for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
At Church Hill Classics, we offer professional quality framing to showcase and preserve your most treasured documents. We are a leading U.S. manufacturer of custom diploma frames, certificate frames, insignia desk accessories and photo frames for thousands of institutions of higher education, the military, professional associations, and corporate clients.
Our product line includes Design Your Frame customizable diploma, certificate, and membership frames, military frames and cases, sports frames, insignia desk accessories featuring customized medallions, and a line of Lasting Memories photo frames and autograph frames. Products and framing online are offered for sale through our diplomaframe.com™ e-commerce site, or through our partner affiliates
- Course Level: High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Schools and Universities of US
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For residents of US
Field of Study:
Creative arts or poetry
- Grand Prize Winner – $5,000 Scholarship and a custom diploma frame.
- 1st Runner-Up – $1,000 Scholarship and a custom diploma frame.
- 2nd Runner-Up – $500 Scholarship and a custom diploma frame.
- The applicant must be a student of U.S. college or university full-time for the 2019-20 year. It also includes community college, undergraduate, or graduate school.
- The candidate applying should be U.S resident.
- The students are selected by the Judges based on the description and entry image.
- The creativity of the full entry within a maximum of 500 words is taken into consideration.
- The statement can a theme of student’s choice with a title “This is how I Frame My Future”.
- The statement provided should Contain correct grammar and spellings.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to register for Frame My Future Scholarship Contest is 1st April 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Also Read: $1,000 to $6,000 SME Education Foundation Scholarship for High/Secondary School, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Residents of Western New York state (West of Interstate 81) at Colleges or Universities in the State of Mi in US, 2019-20