It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need a Free Download Of free download of nnpc past questions to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is free download of nnpc past questions
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Free Download Of NNPC Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been asked during the interview and exams session to qualify applicants to be employed once they have been able to pass the exams and interview screening.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. NNPC past Questions in PDF Format
All those who have gotten our free download of nnpc past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our free download of nnpc past questions, you will definitely pass the interview examination and come out successfully, and be gainfully employed. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is free download of nnpc past questions Patterned
Normally, the Free Download Of NNPC Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Free Download Of NNPC Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of free download of nnpc past questions
the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation (NNPC) is a very big name when it comes to the portfolio, the nature of the work, company reputation, and so on. As one4 of the recognized oil company in Nigeria, a lot of applicants opt into getting a job and due to the massive overflow, the company has devised means of sending the majority away and only selects the very best. So here is it, if you are serious about securing your spot on the list of the successful applicants who applies for a job position in this company, then you need this past question for the following reasons:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Free Download Of nnpc past questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Free Download Of NNPC Past Questions in PDF Format we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
Last year Jose sold a painting for $2000. If he made 25% profit on the sale, how much had he paid for the painting?
Jose made 25% profit, so if he bought the painting for x, he sold it for: x + 0.25x = 1.25x = 2000 ⇒x = 2000 ÷ 1.25 = 1600. The answer is (C).
In the figure below what is the value of b?
Since vertical angles have the same measure, c = d, d = a, and b = a – b a = 2b. Therefore, c = d = a = 2b. Also, the sum of the measures of all six angles is 3600, so a + b + c + d + a – b + d = 2a + c + 2d = 360. Replacing c, d, and a by 2b yields 10b = 360 ⇒b =36. The answer is (B).
A lacrosse team raised some money. The members used 74% of the money to buy uniform, 18% for equipment, and the remaining $216 for a team party. How much money did they raise?
SINCE 74% + 18% = 92%, THE $216 spent on the party presents the other 8 % 0f the money raised. Then: 0.08m = 216 ⇒ m = 216 ÷ 0.08 = 2700. The answer is (E).
In the figure below, what is the sum of the degree measures of all of the marked angles?
Each of the 10 marked angles is an exterior angle of the pentagon. If you take one angle at each vertex, the sum of the degree measures of those five angles is 360; the sum of the degree measures of the other five also is 360: 360 + 360 = 720.
The answer is (720).
Energy is equal to power multiplied by voltage.
Answer: Option B
Energy = Power*Time (not multiply by voltage).
Firstly, P = VI.
P = (V^2)/R.
Finally, P = (I^2)*R.
The capacity of a battery is measured in milliamperes.
Answer: Option B
Battery capacity is measured in ampere-hours (amp-hours)
The power rating of a resistor determines the minimum power that it can handle safely
Answer: Option B
The joule is a unit of energy.
Answer: Option A
If you used 400 W of power for 30 h, you have used
- 1.3 kWh B. 13.3 kWh
- 1.2 kWh
- 12 kWh
Answer: Option D
The power is multiplied by time then the energy is:
E = P*T.
E = 400*30 = 12*10^3.
- A power supply produces a 0.6 W output with an input of 0.7 W. Its percentage of efficiency is
Answer: Option D
% efficiency =. 857*100
A certain appliance uses 350 W. If it is allowed to run continuously for 24 days, how many kilowatt-hours of energy does it consume?
- 20.16 kWh
- 201.6 kWh
- 2.01 kWh
- 8.4 kWh
Answer: Option B
Kwh = (350*24*24)/1000 = 201.6kWh
A 24 Ω resistor, an inductor with a reactance of 120 Ω, and a capacitor with a reactance of 120Ω are in series across a 60 V source. The circuit is at resonance. The voltage across the inductor is
- 60 V
- 660 V
- 30 V
- 300 V
Answer: Option D
As in resonace impedance equal to resistance
Current = 60/24 = 2.5
Vtg across inductor = 120*2.5 = 300V
How to buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NNPC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Free Download Of NNPC Past Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!