The Friedrich Ebert Foundation has provided her EUR 1,200 Per Month Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship which is currently open for international doctoral students to study for PhD degree in the field of all fields of study offered at institutions in Germany for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation is a German political foundation associated with the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD), yet independent of it. Established in 1925 as the political legacy of Friedrich Ebert, Germany’s first democratically elected President, it is the largest and oldest of the German party-associated foundations.
It is headquartered in Bonn and Berlin, and has offices and projects in over 100 countries. It is Germany’s oldest organisation to promote democracy, political education, and promote students of outstanding intellectual abilities and personality.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Institutions in Germany
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students
Field of Study:
- All fields of study
- The scholarship award provided is EUR 1,000 per month.
- Funding will be provided for 2-3 years.
- The scholarship is open to international applicants.
- Applicants can be from any discipline other than medicine.
- The candidate should be enrolled at a German higher education institution towards a doctoral programme.
- Academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and the candidates should also be involved in voluntary social and political activities.
- The applicants should have applied and received an unconditional offer from a German institution of higher education.
- The applications for the scholarship are accepted at any time.
- The number awards available is 15.
- The candidates are asked to support the Motivation letter.
- A detailed curriculum vitae in a maximum of 2 pages which may also include a passport photo.
- Proof of enrollment in a university.
- The financial situation of the candidate.
- Any other documents supporting the application of the candidate.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Always Open