The good news is that you can now download and print prior exam questions to use as study materials for your exams without having to spend a lot of money on them.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Frsc past questions pdf, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is FRSC Past Questions in PDF
Questions and answers from previous recruiting exercises for the FRSC have been gathered expressly to assist people who are taking part in the agency’s recruitment exercise. This is to say that it will improve their ability to perform well in the examination.
It is very necessary to understand that applicants will be examined in the areas of mathematics, English, and general knowledge. In order to be successful in the screening process, it is also necessary and important for all candidate who wants to be successful to prepare appropriately. This is done in order to increase his or her chance of getting employed.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will administer the examination for this exercise (JAMB). In addition, those who have been shortlisted will be required to take a Computer-Based Test (CBT). As a result, the previous questions and answers are still relevant. FRSC previous year’s questions and answers are organized into three sections. Namely: The English language is used, Current affairs are included and general knowledge. Frsc Past Questions Pdf
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Frsc past questions pdf, you will definitely pass the FRSC aptitude test examination screening and then come out with flying colors smiling. This Frsc past questions pdf comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you made payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is FRSC Past Questions in PDF Patterned
Normally, the Frsc past questions pdf are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Frsc past questions pdf and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the FRSC screening test.
Why You Need A Copy of FRSC Past Questions in PDF Download
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
FRSC Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Jamb Past Questions And Answers On English, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
FRSC Current Affairs Past Questions
1. What is the first thing that is administered to a person involved in a car accident?
a) First Aid
b) Special Treatment
d) Pain relief medicine
2. ______ is used in a vehicle that is involved in a fire outbreak
c) Fire Service Vehicle
d) Fire Extinguisher
3. What is the highest rank in the FRSC Officer’s rank category?
a) Corps Commander
b) Corps Marshal
c) Chief Route Commander
d) Superintendent Route Commander
4. How old is the Federal Road Safety Commission?
5. What is the function of the “Triangle” in a motor vehicle?
a) To pass the notice of car break down/repair to road users & incoming vehicles.
b) For parking notice
c) During change of vehicle tyre
d) During repair of shaft
6. How many Zonal Commands does the Nigerian FRSC have?
7. What indemnifies a car in the occasion of an accident?
a) Auto Mobile Insurance
b) Moto Insurance
c) Motor Vehicle Insurance
d) Road Worthiness Insurance
8. Who was the first to drive a car in Nigeria?
a) Mrs. Olufunmilayo Ransome-Kuti
b) Herbert Macaulay
c) Thomas Jones
d) Bob Jensen
9. What is the name of the equipment used in gauging air in Tyre
a) Tyre-pressure gauge
d) Pump Level Checker
10. The following are the primary functions of the FRSC as outlined by the constitution except_________
a) To eradicate road traffic crashes and create safe motoring environment in Nigeria
b) Giving prompt attention and care to victims of accidents
c) Making regulations in pursuance of any of the functions assigned to the Corps by or under this Act.
d) Checking Vehicle Papers
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for FRSC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Frsc past questions pdf, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!