The University of Groningen (UG) in Netherlands has provided EUR 4,000 Campus Fryslân (CF) BSc and MSc Scholarships which is currently open for Non-EU/EEA undergraduate and postgraduate students to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of BSc in Global Responsibility & Leadership (GRL) or MSc in Sustainable Entrepreneurship (SE) offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Groningen (abbreviated as UG; Dutch: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, abbreviated as RUG) is a public research university in the city of Groningen in the Netherlands. The university was founded in 1614 and is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands as well as one of its largest.
Since its inception more than 200,000 students have graduated. It is a member of the distinguished international Coimbra Group of European universities.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Groningen (UG)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students from countries outside EU/EEA
Field of Study:
- BSc in Global Responsibility & Leadership (GRL) or MSc in Sustainable Entrepreneurship (SE)
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of Groningen/Campus Fryslân (CF) BSc and MSc Scholarships will receive EUR 4,000
- Citizen of a country outside EU/EEA.
- Applied for BSc in Global Responsibility & Leadership (GRL) or MSc in Sustainable Entrepreneurship (SE) for the year 2019 at the University before 1st May 2019.
- Must have required IELTS score.
- Demonstrate Academic excellence.
- Demonstrate of Financial need.
- Personal Information.
- Statement of Motivation(SOP) of approx. 500 words.
- Curriculum Vitae(CV) with Extra-Curricular activities.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Groningen/Campus Fryslân (CF) BSc and MSc Scholarships is 1st May 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,