The Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) is an arm of the Federal Ministry of Education – Nigeria and FSB are responsible for coordinating the disbursement of scholarships to Nigerians home and abroad. Jamb form
Always remember that maximum preparation is paramount to get success. That is the more reason we went through the past questions of past years to help you. Some of these questions are always repeated or rephrased every year. The past question covers all about the course and the patterned and it is the surest road you can take for an incredible result.
How FSB Past Questions Patterned
The FSB Past Questions is patterned in multiple-choice. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
Why You Need A Copy of FSB Past Questions
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
Getting the FSB Past Questions and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. You will be losing out if you don’t get a copy for yourself.
One reason to use past questions is to form an excellent basis for revision in preparation for examinations and prevention of future mistakes by having a clear focus. Pounds to Naira
FSB Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original FSB Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
An unconditional order by a creditor to a debtor requiring payment on a specified date is called
A) promissory note
B) letter of credit
C) money orderWaec Result
D) bill of exchange
The effective dissemination of information about products is a social responsibility of a company to its
The trade that takes place when imported goods are re-exported is known as
A) entrepot trade
B) import trade
C) export trade
D) visible trade
Commerce aids the development of any economy as it
A) provides for proper accountability
B) improves the living standard
C) enhances the even distribution of wealth
D) encourages the reduction of inflation Fsb Scholarship Past Questions
How to Buy
The complete Fsb Scholarship Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Jamb Result
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for INFOMAS Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Fsb Scholarship Past Questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way. Npower Recruitment